Monday, December 16, 2019

Wonders Amidst Her Womanhood

I don't know how to giggle as what others use to laugh. It's a big mistake; however; if someone would say that to smile is what I just know. Please, never say that because a person learn not how to laugh as that person has never felt amazing mystery and happiness of this worldly life. Perhaps, most of the people observed me only smiling instead of giggling. Deeply inside my heart, I just differentiate laughter from smile in a little bit of manner. I don't have time to make laughter overshadow my smile in so far as concentration on the life's pleasure and joy is concerned.

I love wonders very much. There's no existing moment in my day-to-day life where wonderful feelings are out of my sight. I thank Allah for blessing me such amazing life. It's my gratitude for Him always in creating me so different from other beings. I owe Him so much for having many-sided alternatives of in making decisions for the appropriate success and triumphs along this worldy life journey. Listed in the columns below are just some parts of my living pleasures resulted from the reality of my destiny and Allah's Expectations in my humble life.


As proud as what I am









Having such kind of parents
School life in MTCES
Transfer to Don GEMS
Graduation in Don GEMS
Free from K to 12 Curriculum
Student life Claret School of Zamboanga
High graduation
Entry to Ateneo de Zamboanga University
College graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment