Monday, December 16, 2019

It's so Unbelievable

Dream for it came in 2014. Hayundai Eon was in the parking space of Grand Astoria Hotel, Zamboanga City. Taking pictures were common activities in wedding. Android phones equipped with nice camera were already in rampant among people. My nephew got my phone and wanted to capture me standing by that Eon. I followed him because I also like to have a photo of it. I noticed Pharshie and Ainehr were also taking pictures with a red car in the parking space. Their photos appear below the video.

In 2016, Ainehr her parents about her on-job-training requirement in her BSOA course at Ateneo de Zamboanga University. She demanded for a motorcycle for her quick reporting to duty.

Moore replied, "Don't use motorcycle. It's scary vehicle. Don't worry; I'll buy you a car," he added.

"Where would you get money?" Ainehr answered quickly with great impossibility in her mind.

"Never underestimate us," Father responded. "Allah is the Owner of Wealth in the entire univers," he explained.

Moore's promise for car was unintentionally uttered. His tongue spoke it without pre-planning and preparation for it, but it was just an instant reason of his dislike for Ainehr to buy motorcycle.

Alhamdulillah, Moore fulfilled his promise in 2018.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment