Monday, September 20, 1976

BEE GEES: Don't Forget to Remember Me

The past lasted only like yesterday. No matter how long it happened, it's just an instant moment crossing one's mind. What is hard to forget is one's righteous deeds.

Imagination is a common activity of human mind in the world of silence and solitude. It can heal one's heart from inward sufferings. It consoles inner self from being distress and failure in life. Thus, it is the best way to capture those happiest moments with the utilization of this present's advancement of technology or put it into writing by way of posting in social media or in some blog sites like Hudjungpuun.

Some say that music is the language of soul. Melodious sound saves person's feeling from unpleasant situations. It can be a person's companion in time of isolation and dismay over something beyond his reach. It is strongly recommended, with the aid of someone who is expert in music, to compose into some lyrics those best practices that we did in the past life. Put some pleasing melodies to that lyrics for you not to forget what you did best. Record it in a modern disc or any recorder for it to last forever. Souvenir is something like a legacy that makes people remember you until they take of it part of their life. 

DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER ME
Oh my heart won't believe that you have left me
I keep telling my self that it's true
I can get over anything you want my love
But I can't get myself over you
Don't forget to remember me
And the love that used to be
I still remember you
I love you
In my heart lies a memory to tell the stars above
Don't forget to remember me my love
On my wall lies a photograph of you girl
Though I try to forget you somehow
You're the mirror of my soul so take me out of my hole
Let me try to go on living right now
Don't forget to remember me
And the love that used to be
I still remember you
I love you
In my heart lies a memory to tell the stars above
Don't forget to remember me my love

No comments:

Post a Comment